Whether you’re rolling out online giving to your church for the first time or going through a technology upgrade, it’s vitally important to think through your communications plan so that you reach as many people as possible.
After all, rolling out a new giving solution is useless without getting your church to take advantage of the great new capabilities you’re offering, right?
But what does it take to effectively communicate? What should be a part of your launch plan?
As you can imagine, great communication and effectively rolling out a new online giving system takes far more effort than a quick announcement from the stage or email to your members.
You’ve got to think wholistically and have a comprehensive approach that ensures you’ll reach as many as possible.
It’s with this idea of “how to effectively communicate and launch a new technology to your church” that we reached out to a handful of church communications experts to get their thoughts.
We asked each of these church communications exports to answer one simple question: “If you were advising a church on the launch of a new giving solution, what would you say is the #1 thing they can do to drive the biggest adoption/usage/impact?”
And, my goodness, were we excited about the answers and ideas they shared!
We think the tips found below will spark new ideas, give you a little direction, and provide guidance on how you should be thinking about your plan.
More resources and tips about online giving for churches:
- Online giving software for churches and ministries
- Increase Online Giving In Your Church with These 9 Proven Strategies
- Simple Guide To Creating Awesome Online Donation Pages
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Church’s Online Giving Page to Boost Giving
- 7 Online Giving Myths That Are Crippling Your Church (NewData)
- 1 Offline Way to Encourage Online Giving
- How to Effectively Launch Online Giving: Expert Tips from 11 Communications Pros
- Choosing an Online Giving Service for Your Church: 7 Important Questions to Ask Before Making a Selection
- 3 Reasons Your Church Must Offer Online Giving