Do you want to experience joy?
Do you want to be filled with a sense of happiness?
If joy has evaded you today (and yesterday), there’s a good chance you’re going after it all wrong.
You see, the pathway to experience real joy is easily overlooked. It’s a trail often covered by the weeds of materialism, the lust of success, and a lack of awareness. You might be overlooking the key to having joy, even though it’s directly beneath your nose.
What is this hidden way to experience joy?
In short, it’s thankfulness.
In today’s post, we’re going to take a deep dive into Bible verses about thanksgiving (not to be confused with the holiday). Here’s what we’re going to cover:
- What does it mean to give thanks?
- How do we give thanks?
- Thanksgiving Bible verses
- Bible verses about thanksgiving and gratitude
- Bible verses about praise and thanksgiving
- Bible verses about thanksgiving in prayer
- Bible verses about thanksgiving for friends and Christian community
- Bible verses about thanksgiving in hard times
Let’s get started!