In a digital age, pastors can easily feel like it’s harder and harder to keep pace with evolving technology. What is Online Giving? How do I increase online giving? What's a church app? Text communications?
What was “cutting edge” church-relevant software 10 years ago is now considered prehistoric.
At first glance, Tithe.ly might seem like just another piece of technology that’s too complicated and too short-lived.
The exact opposite is the case.
At Tithe.ly, we take care of the technology so that you can get busy doing the work of ministry.
Tithe.ly is a full-service, all-in-one software solution that leads the church software industry. We are a company founded by pastors for pastors.
We have built a team of the world's best developers and designers to bring you a church management experience that is innately easy and simple for pastors to use.
That’s why we are so glad you’re here to find out a bit more about what we do and how we can best serve you and your congregation. Let us answer a few commonly asked questions to give you a better sense of what we can do for you.
1: How is Tithe.ly different from other giving providers?
Other digital giving platforms offer a very narrow set of features—like a butter knife, which is excellent for one purpose: spreading butter. Tithe.ly is like a premium set of handcrafted tools in a real leather tool belt. While most other providers strictly focus on donations, Tithe.ly offers a complete church software solution designed to grow not just your giving, but your church as well. With Tithe.ly, you are getting much more than just a "Donate" button on your website, You are getting:
- Premium Technology. A complete, best-in-class giving solution which other ELCA churches have successfully used to increase their giving by up to 15%.
- Best-in-Class Customer Support. Tithe.ly is consistently at the top of its industry in connecting with our customers and resolving every obstacle they may face.
- All-in-One Suite of Tools. Access to a fully developed Church Management platform designed to help you grow your church, and save your leadership team valuable time.
- Calendar and Event Registration. A completely free Event Registration platform to take payments for all your registrations.
- A Custom Church-Branded App. Access to a completely customized church engagement app which keeps you top-of-mind with your members everywhere they go.
And there is always more to come. Because Tithe.ly is a church-oriented platform, every new feature and update is meant to serve pastors specifically. Our developers are thinking about the needs of the church, and pastors specifically benefit from that every month as we add new features and capabilities.
2: My congregation has an older, less tech savvy demographic. How can electronic giving help my congregation?
This is exactly the type of congregation that Tithe.ly can help the most!
We serve over 25,000 churches and have seen amazing results with church plants, established churches, and both smaller and larger congregations.
At Tithe.ly, we have made it our goal to create a seamlessly intuitive user experience for pastors and church leaders. The reason so many churches use Tithe.ly in particular is because it is so easy for anyone to use.
Since most of your members already have smartphones (and use them for almost everything), Tithe.ly’s Giving, Church Management, Event, and App features will be familiar territory for almost all of your members.
3: How expensive/difficult is it to get started?
That is truly the best part! You can create a free Tithe.ly account for your church in 10 minutes at www.Tithely.com. Our sales and support staff will be more than happy to help you test drive the program for free for as long as you want.
More resources and tips about online giving for churches:
- Online giving software for churches and ministries
- Increase Online Giving In Your Church with These 9 Proven Strategies
- Simple Guide To Creating Awesome Online Donation Pages
- 7 Ways to Optimize Your Church’s Online Giving Page to Boost Giving
- 7 Online Giving Myths That Are Crippling Your Church (NewData)
- 1 Offline Way to Encourage Online Giving
- How to Effectively Launch Online Giving: Expert Tips from 11 Communications Pros
- Choosing an Online Giving Service for Your Church: 7 Important Questions to Ask Before Making a Selection
- 3 Reasons Your Church Must Offer Online Giving
- 3 Key Findings & Online Giving Best Practices from Fundraising Research
- How North Coast Church Doubled Online Giving and Saved Over $82,000 in A Year
- The Top 3 Common Questions From Churches About Online Giving