Tithely is excited to announce their newest partnership with the North American Mission Board (NAMB) to provide church plants with amazing church technology.
Moving forward, Tithely will be the official church technology provider for NAMB church planters. The partnership comes after both groups discovered their shared goal of reaching “North America and the nations with the hope of the gospel.”
Not only with NAMB partner with Tithely’s intuitive and user friendly online giving solution, but they will also take full advantage of the evergrowing suite of church-growth products and digital solutions:
1. Messaging & Email – like your favorite newsletter providers, but specifically for churches to send emails, one-time text blasts, and more, making it easier than ever to connect with first-time guests and veteran church members.
2. Apps – nowadays, people are living on their devices. With Tithely, NAMB churches will be able to create church apps with their specific church branding. Easily incorporate a built-in Bible app, prayer wall, mobile giving, and more. It’s so easy to manage that it really does make things easier for your church.
3. Websites – NAMB churches will have slick and modern websites for sharing sermons, events, updates, and connecting people from the community to your local leadership team. Easily share your sermons, podcasts, and literature as well, so people can find out what you’re about before visiting.
4. ChMS – this is church lingo for Church Management System. Automate workflow, put church members and guests into their own categories and groups, integrate your online and mobile giving, and more. This is the database of your church that will make everything run smoothly.
5. So much more – including a Worship app to integrate your worship setlist, a social scheduler Media app to set up your social posting for the week, a point of sale Pay app for your coffee shop or book store, an Events app to coordinate volunteer, check-ins, and registration, and more.
Church planters are already under a lot of financial pressure to use their funds wisely, and it is the hope of both NAMB and Tithely that technology can make a difference in a NAMB church plant's ability to grow. By partnering with NAMB, Tithely believes they can deliver powerful tools to help pastors reach their communities.
NAMB partners with 48,000 churches and more than 4,400 send network churches. Tithely will play a key role in equipping these churches with amazing technology to help them do what they were called to do.
“As a church planter and a church planting catalyst, I can’t say enough about Tithely. Their products are awesome; they are beautifully designed and simple to use. The only thing better than the product is the people. The staff that I have interacted with at Tithely have been friendly, helpful, and always available.” - Jamie Caldwell NAMB Planter/Planting Catalyst.