A Church App Designed for Churches and Ministries
The Tithe.ly church app platform was created to help you engage with the community you’ve worked so hard to build and serve. Enable members to take interactive sermon notes, listen to messages on the go, access small group material, check the prayer list, engage with your real time church newsfeed, give a donation, and much more. Creating a church app has never been easier.
Built for you
We work with you from the very beginning to build an app that you love and can't wait to tell people about, instead of simply providing technology and expecting you to figure it.
Easy to manage
Your time is precious so we build apps that work with your existing media, content, and web services, while reducing duplication. That way your administrative duties don't increase.
Built-in Bible and prayer wall
Use the church app to make it simple for users to read the bible and take notes, submit prayers, and show support in order to keep the body of believers connected.
& media player
Give members and guests the ability to easily engage with your sermons, podcasts, and videos while on the go via the church app native media player!
Send push notifications with weekly scripture readings, encourage giving, remind members about important events, celebrate baptisms, encourage volunteerism, and much more.
Giving is a spiritual discipline, but it shouldn’t take forever. With Tithe.ly QuickGive™ members can give in seconds with two-taps.
and Layout Configurations
Tailor your church app to match the unique brand and style you’ve built. From simply adding your logo and colors, to customizing the home screen, menu options, features, and much more. The church app allows you to communicate who you are as a church!
- Add your logo and brand colors
- Customize your home screen layout based on various layout options
- Add church imagery and graphics
- Select which features and pages fit best for your organization
Groups & Chat Inside Your Custom Church App
Now you can manage small groups, ministry leaders, staff, or any other group right from your custom church app. Your people can join groups, get more info on groups that interest them, and chat with others in their groups right from the app.
Interactive Social and Church Content Newsfeed
The most popular apps in the world offer an aggregated newsfeed that allows users quick and easy access to your content. Your church app should be no different! Make your content easy to discover and interact with by consolidating it all into an easy to use, intuitive, and delightful social newsfeed.
- Pull your content into a single newsfeed, making it easy to discover and more intuitive to interact with
- Integrate Facebook, Twitter, and (coming soon) Instagram
- Highlight events and gatherings to encourage participation
- Show your latest sermon, podcast, Bible study, and more
Sermon, Media, Podcast, and Audio Player
Amplify your message beyond the sanctuary and make it possible for people to connect with your lessons while on the go. The church app by Tithe.ly allows you to deliver rich video and audio content right into the hands of your members so they can engage at just the right time and place to meet their needs.
- Integrate YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, SoundCloud or other third party video and audio services
- Provide full sermons, podcasts, and other media archives so people can go back and listen again and again
- Make it easy for members to share a message that moves them via email, text message, or social media
Interactive Sermon Notes
With Tithe.ly's interactive sermon notes, your audience has the ability to
fill in the blanks, enter free-form notes, take polls, and more. These notes make it incredibly easy to follow along with your content and save
it for later!
- Prepare fill-in-notes ahead of time so people can follow along
- Allow people to fill in the blanks and add their own personal notes
- Share sermons and notes on social media or email them to friends
Push Notifications and Dedicated
Send a personalized message to your community instantly! Push notifications are a great way to connect with members throughout the week, share useful information, and inspire spiritual growth. Effective use of them has proven to drive over 171% increase in app engagement!
- Use push notifications to connect with your most engaged audience by writing customized messages that inspire action
- Inspire people with the latest sermon, Bible studies, or devotional
- Encourage members to check the prayer wall and pray for each other
- Prompt action and get people to register for events, celebrate baptisms, and tell friends about upcoming activities
One-Tap Mobile Giving
Traditionally, giving on phones and tablets can be frustrating. Nobody likes poking at their screens to type long card numbers, addresses, and other unnecessary information. Tithe.ly enables your members to save their details and give with a single tap. Once they have an account they can give and tithe through the mobile app, on your website, or through a text message!
Prayer Wall and Bible
Give members, friends, family, visitors and your community the ability to read the bible and submit prayers directly in the church app so that your church can encourage one another.
- Drive continuous app engagement by allowing people to post prayers and pray for one another through prayer wall
- Encourage folks to "open the Bible" right inside your church app so they can follow along during sermons
- Build unity and encouragement by clicking "I'm praying for you"
Events Calendar and Church Bulletin
Make sure your community never misses a beat! Publish a digital bulletin to keep people informed and allow people to browse the calendar for activities and events. From Vacation Bible School, to service and volunteering, to weekend services, make it easy for members to find ways to engage. In addition to viewing, users can share events and bulletins, add them to personal calendars, register, and more.
- Save thousands of dollars and countless administrative hours per year by turning your print bulletin into a digital asset
- Reach your digital audience directly with the most important news and information you have to share
- Integrate your existing calendar or leverage the dashboard to publish your events directly
- Show full events details, maps, and more
- Make it easy for users to add event to their personal calendars
Photos & Videos
You know the saying, "a photo's worth a thousand words." In today's social media world, a photo may be worth a million words, but a video is worth a billion! We've made it simple for you to integrate Instagram, Flikr, YouTube, and Vimeo, or add your own photos or videos.
- Integrate popular photo sharing services like Instagram, Flickr, Google Photos, and more
- Dynamically embed YouTube and Vimeo videos of sermons, church announcements, or any other types of video
- Pull photos and videos into the native app church newsfeed making it simple for users to discover great content
Keep your community connected by integrating your blog, articles, Bible studies, and devotions directly into your church mobile app.
- Automatically surface blogs, articles, Bible studies, devotionals, and more into your church app
- Pull these same blog posts and articles into the native app newsfeed, making it simple for users to discover great content
Church App FAQ
Tithe.ly Custom Church Apps cost $59 per month, but do not come with lengthy contracts or long term commitments. You can cancel any time without penalty.
Managing and updating your app is simple! Once you app is published, you will have access to your Tithe.ly Church App Dashboard which is accessible 24/7 via a web browser and Internet connection. The Tithe.ly Church App Dashboard is where you control all of your content and have full access to your app settings.
Your custom church app is packed with amazing features such as: sermon audio and video, blogs, daily devotional, events, Sunday bulletins, newsletters, online giving, and more! You can share, connect, and socialize through the church app, as well as provide a map and driving directions. Don't forget we also allow for push notifications, too!
We made it easy! You complete a church app design questionnaire, we build a draft app based on your input, and then we review with you and your team. You'll be able to see what you app looks like using the Tithe.ly App Preview which allows you to put the app on your phone before it's live in the app store. Once we've dialed it all in and get your approval, we'll publish to the Apple and Google app stores! You're app will be live about 7-10 business days from that point.
The church app newsfeed is a native in-app screen that aggregates much of your church content such as events, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts, blog posts, sermons and media, and push notifications. All this content is brought into a "newsfeed" that is similar to Facebook so that it's simple for your audience to discover and interact with all the activities your church has going on.
Yes, your audience can download sermons and other media directly to their smartphone or tablet and play them without needing an internet connection or cell service. Meaning, people can listen to your sermons, bible studies, or podcasts while on their morning jog, camping in the woods or while they enjoy a cup of coffee at the local coffee house.
The general answer is 30-60 days, but there are a number of things that can make this go faster or slower. It's our goal to get your new church app live ASAP!
There are no contracts or long term commitments. You pay $149 to setup your custom church app and then $59 per month.