Take payments anytime—anywhere.
Designed with your church in mind
From setting up your account, tracking payments, and lightning-fast checkouts, Tithe.ly Pay is easy to use and made exclusively for churches.
Works with your Tithe.ly account
Point of sale payments in any situation
The only POS systems built for churches
Take contactless payments
Get paid by debit or credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or when someone inserts their chip card.
Supports multiple campuses
Sync multiple locations and numerous devices with one account.
Integrates with Tithe.ly Giving
Save yourself time and stress by syncing your payments and donations with TIthe.ly Pay and Tithe.ly Giving.
Manual Entry: 2.9% + 30¢ / trx
Get started free
Take payments quickly, securely, and remotely
Questions? We have answers.
Tithe.ly Pay is a church point of sale system that allows your church to easily receive contactless in-person payments for coffee, books, events, and more. People can swipe their debit or credit card, insert their chip card, or use Apple Pay or Google Pay on the spot.
With typical usage, you should charge the reader after a few days of usage. A fully charged reader can run ~1000 transactions on a single charge.
The reader automatically turns off after 10 hours of inactivity. To turn off the reader manually, press, and hold the power button until the status light goes out.
Fees can vary based on whether a credit card is used to process a transaction (this includes Apple Pay and Google Pay) or whether details are manually entered.
The fees for these scenarios are:
- 2.6% + $0.10 per transaction when a card used
- 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction when card details are manually entered
- If LED Light is "None" this means "The reader is off."
- If LED Light is "Flashing blue light every second" this means "The reader is on and ready to connect to a device. (Will turn off after 5 minutes)"
- If LED Light is "Multicolored flashing: magenta, orange, green" this means "The reader has been discovered is ready to connect."
- If LED Light is "Steady blue" this means "The reader is connected to a device."
- If LED Light is "Flashing blue every 5 seconds" this means "The reader is in standby mode. (Will remain in standby indefinitely)"
- If LED Light is "Alternating red and magenta" this means "The reader is charging."
- If LED Light is "Flashing red" this means "The reader's battery is low."
- If LED Light is "Steady green" this means "The reader is fully charged."
- If LED Light is "Rapidly flashing blue and orange" this means "The reader has finished installing a software update. If the reader is unresponsive after the update completes, restart the reader by turning it off and on."